Since our junior participation has grown over the years, we are able to host our own in-house league. This is convenient for parents because travel is minimal and our season schedule is already set, so you can make plans ahead of time! Registration opens January 23rd – click here to register.
We will not have a 17U team this year (players in this age group are encouraged to participate in our Jo Co Summer League), but new for 2019 we will host a Little Linksters League for ages 6&Under!
- Open to boys and girls ages 7-13. A junior may not turn 14 before August 1st.
- Deadline to Register is May 1.
- Registration will be limited to the first 48 players (4 teams of 12 players).
- We will have a pre-season Skills Test on Monday, May 6th starting at 5:30pm. This will be to assess player skills and ability and will be similar to a Drive, Chip and Putt Competition.
- Pre-Season practices will be held on Monday, May 13 and Monday, May 20th starting at 5:30pm. These practices will focus on developing team unity, learning the rules for PGA Jr League and gaining on-course experience.
- We will have 6 matches – all matches will be on Monday’s at 5:30 starting on June 3rd, with our last match being held on July 8th. Upon the completion of our last match, an All-Star team will be selected (10 players) and we will start All-Star practice later in July.
- Cost: $200 per player. The entire fee will be paid when you register online.
- Breakdown of Cost: $75 goes towards purchasing the team kits (jerseys, hat, drawstring bag and bag tag).
- The remaining $125 goes to the PGA Professionals and the facility. We have 9 dates on the calendar, including pre-season practices and regular season matches. This breaks down to approximately $14 per experience!
- Add-On packages for Private Lessons and Range Passes are available and can be purchased via cash, credit card or check at the Golf Shop:
- Range Passes:
- 10 Small Buckets: $32
- 10 Medium Buckets: $56
- 10 Large Buckets: $96
- 2 – 45 Minute Private Lessons: $90
- 4 – 45 Minute Private Lessons: $180
- Small Group Lesson (up to 3 students): $25 per student for a 1 hour session.
Little Linkster Details:
- Little Linksters is open to boys and girls that are 6 years of age & Under – however, you know your child best, if you have a 7 year old who you think would be better suited for this league rather than the 13U league, you may register them for Little Linksters.
- Deadline to Register is May 1. If you wish to register, reach out to Crystal Morse, PGA and she will send a private link for registration.
- Limited to the first 16 players to register. We will have 2 teams, 8 players per team.
- There will be three pre-season practices. Saturday, May 11, 18 and 25 from 1:00-2:00pm. These practices will focus on learning the basic fundamentals of the game including safety, etiquette and teamwork.
- There will be 4 regular season matches: Saturdays, June 8, 15, 29 and July 13 starting at 1:00pm. There is no post season/All-Star team with this league.
- Matches will be 3 Holes on the Par 3 course and we will play from a shortened yardage depending on age/skill level.
- Parent involvement is mandatory. Parents will be asked to help supervise during practice and caddy during matches to ensure safety of all players.
- Cost: $160 per player. The entire fee will be paid when you register online.
- Breakdown of Cost: $75 will go towards purchasing team kits (jerseys, hat, drawstring bag and bag tag).
- The remaining $85 goes to the PGA Professionals and the facility. We have 7 dates on the calendar, including pre-season practices and regular season matches. This breaks down to approximately $12 per experience!
Contact Crystal Morse, PGA for any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-736-8186.
Click here to learn more about PGA Junior League.